commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Promote Resources to Commons Proper
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 02:20:33 GMT
The Resources project has been in the sandbox for quite some time, and is
essentially complete and almost ready for a release. Several projects are
using it already, and others are ready to pick it up once it is released.

Therefore I propose that we promote Resources out of the sandbox and into
Commons Proper, in preparation for a 1.0 release in the near future.

  [ ] +1  I support this proposal and am willing to help
  [ ] +0  I support this proposal but am unable to help
  [ ] -0  I do not support this proposal
  [ ] -1  I do not support this propsal, and here are my reasons

Here is my own +1.

--
Martin Cooper