commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: chain release
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2004 04:37:05 GMT
On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 09:58:47 +0530, Janarthanan Poornavel
<jpoornavel@orangescape.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> When can we expect the release of chain subproject to happen ?
> there seems to be no indication in the website.

There are two outstanding issues:

1) The Ant build does not run because of a dependency issue. I am
working on this at the moment. Since I'll be depending on other folks
to help out, I can't provide an accurate timeline, but it shouldn't
take too long.

2) A code change was vetoed yesterday. I don't believe that the
reasons for the veto were valid, but have not yet heard back on my
response. I'm hoping that the veto will be withdrawn, and then the
release can proceed.

--
Martin Cooper