commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Chain 1.0
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2004 00:57:57 GMT
The distributions built from HEAD do not include anything from 'apps'
today. From what you say below, that sounds like the behaviour we
want. :-)

--
Martin Cooper

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:58:40 -0500, Ted Husted <husted@apache.org> wrote:
> Does the "head" include the apps subdirectory?
>
> I just checked-in the Mailreader-Chain application to the Struts sandbox, since we'll
be using Chain there soon. We could delete MailReader before the 1.0.0 release, but I don't
want to do anything to spoil the vote.

> The other application, Agility, is just a stub at this point. The end-game here would
be to show using Chain from a plain-vanilla servlet application.