commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Chain 1.0
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 07:39:42 GMT
This sounds like an enhancement request to me. Are you really
suggesting that Chain should not be released until your specific
enhancement is endorsed and incorporated into the component? I'm
afraid I, for one, can't sign up for that.

Suggestions for enhancements should be made on separate threads. This
thread is for a vote on whether or not to release what we have now.

--
Martin Cooper