commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject Re: Migrate to SVN?
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:24:52 GMT
I'm working with subversion (1.1.1)/subclipse/tortoiseSVN for a while now and I'm not completely
convinced.
The subclipse plugin for eclipse is by far not as mature as the cvs support (no links supported
etc.)
I was a little bit disappointed when I tried to use subclipse behind a proxy. I didn't managed
to use subclipse behind a proxy, even though I convinced the tech stuff at the customer I'm
currently working to enable the delta-v commands.
On the other hand the more people using it will make the community grow that works on subclipse/subversion.

Cheers,
Daniel

"Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org> schrieb am 25.11.04
20:08:02: