commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/jelly project.xml
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:58:27 GMT
I may have been the one doing this.
It is related to the fact that, at least at the time, maven had no way
to specify to digester the system-ID of the parsed document which made
it that the parser was only able to resolve the entities wrt to the
working directory which broke in... jelly-tags/xxx/...
I think it has been fixed in Digester and this may have changed in
maven, but I think it was still in the 1.0.

paul