commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 11:55:12 GMT
Le 1 nov. 04, à 07:01, Dion Gillard a écrit :
>> i'm having some problems running site:generate (from the jelly build).
>>
>> 1. does anyone know if this is working at the moment?
>> 2. some of these problems also seem to occur when running the
>> site:generate from within the tag libraries. is this a issue that just
>> i'm having or is it expected that some tab libraries need fixing?

Running site is never real easy in Jelly since it runs site on every
taglib.
In particular, it involves all "non-downloadable" dependencies (in
several taglibs) to have been installed...

I came, however, across a very weird maven error, namely, at time of
running maven-javadoc-plugin:register, it complains not to be able to
find the dependency javadoc-1.3.jar...

Now, I have this file in another repository copy but that doesn't taste
like something portable and seems more of a maven bug.
Any clue ?

thanks

paul