commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Koushik" <kous...@ontrackindia.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 07:26:21 GMT
Hi
I have not used jellydoc neither have i heard of it.
I am using plain DynaAction form of struts 1.1

Thanks and Regards
Koushik
----- Original Message -----
From: "Paul Libbrecht" <paul@activemath.org>
To: "Jakarta Commons Developers List" <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 12:48 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release

Le 2 nov. 04, à 21:04, Brett Porter a écrit :
> are you sure it isn't jellydoc?

Yes.

> this was "corrected" in maven by adding:
> maven.jar.javadoc=${java.home}/lib/tools.jar

But this is not done in maven-1.0, is that correct ?
Then it's a known bug and someone should succeed without this
javadoc-1.3.

This business of manually installed non-downloadable jars is quite
delicate. I wonder how much of this would be helped by good practice on
making a special repository, between ibiblio and each users' local
repo, that contains these.

paul