commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Promote Resources to Commons Proper
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:08:23 GMT
OK, I'm going to leave my vote as -0.

I do believe that there should be some signs of life in a component before
promotion, rather than seeing a vote thread appear from thin air.

I am not going to try to actively block the component however. Instead, I
trust that you and the other struts committers will prove good guardians of
the code if and when it needs maintaining.

Stephen

Struts.