commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Koushik" <kous...@ontrackindia.com>
Subject javax.servlet.ServletException:BeanUtils.populate
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 05:27:31 GMT
Hi
I am using DynaAction from struts 1.1 in building a form dynamically.
Say I have a purchase order form where there are multiple line items and which are being added
dynamically.
I have added couple of line items and then after a brief period when i try to add more line
items I get
the above error (mentioned in the subject matter).
This occurs if there is session timeout which if I remove does not give the above error,but
which is
not a viable solution.

Is there any way to get rid of this problem.

Looking forward to yours reply.

Thanks in advance

Koushik