commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-jelly (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:54:48 GMT
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Dion Gillard <> wrote:

> I can't subscribe to after several attempts,

I almost believe this is a problem with your gmail account.  I sent a
mail to you offering my help (as a Gump list moderator I do have
certain powers ;-) to which you didn't respond - maybe you didn't
receive it?

> Tell us where the descriptors are in the build output.

Since it is not in the build output (yet?): the descriptor is here

> I'd like to switch Jelly to a maven build please....

The dependencies should be the same (minus Ant?), so all we'd need to
change would be <ant> -> <maven>.  Which goal would be the best

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message