commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-jelly (in module jakarta-commons) failed
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 07:54:48 GMT
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004, Dion Gillard <dion.gillard@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't subscribe to general@gump.apache.org after several attempts,

I almost believe this is a problem with your gmail account.  I sent a
mail to you offering my help (as a Gump list moderator I do have
certain powers ;-) to which you didn't respond - maybe you didn't
receive it?

> Tell us where the descriptors are in the build output.

Since it is not in the build output (yet?): the descriptor is here
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/gump/project/jakarta-commons.xml>

> I'd like to switch Jelly to a maven build please....

The dependencies should be the same (minus Ant?), so all we'd need to
change would be <ant> -> <maven>.  Which goal would be the best
choice?

Stefan