commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: autobuild of convert and modeler
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 03:11:07 GMT
On Mon, 04 Oct 2004 22:03:36 -0500, Vic Cekvenich
<cekvenich.vic@portalvu.com> wrote:
> I just found modeler (too late a night for me) jars.
> I guess convert is not ready for prime time (or I can find it).
> .V

The [convert] developers have not provided an Ant-compatible build.xml
file, so I can't add it to my infrastructure for nightly builds of
Jakarta Commons and sandbox packages.  If they were to add and
maintain such a script (easily generated by calling "maven ant" and
then checking it in), I'd be happy to add this package to this list.

Craig