commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] test cases
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:04:31 GMT
Guys,

I need some guidance.  The test cases mentioned are failing for a
couple of reasons.  The ones that are failing are doing so because the
personal names are still using ? instead of an invalid unicode
character, we can replace them with something like \uc5ec (this is
korean i believe) they will then pass properly.

One of the others is failing due to lack of content and this is
because the functions are allowing this to set, I would like to
propose changing the (MultipartEmail) setMsg, setHTML, etc. to throw a
MessagingException on null message.  This will bring them in line with
HtmlEmail which is already doing this.   This would also mean changing
the test array of strings (thanks eric!!!) by removing the null.

If this is all ok, I will happily generate a patch for these changes.

Thanks,
Corey