commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] Current status, etc.
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2004 10:23:29 GMT
Stephen,

Forgive me for asking for confirmation, but does this mean that you
are NOT in favor of changing the way that the Email library handles
configuration?
Meaning that the coder must still set all of the config vars?

I think this is fine, in fact I find that I use the config project for
this anyway, as config has (IMHO) to be externalized.

With all that said, maybe would could make some kind of wrapper or
standard set of config vars but make it in such a way that makes it
optional?

This would probably be a config instance (from the config project) or
similar, Matthias does this suit your needs?

Corey