commons-dev mailing list archives

From Corey Scott <corey.sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Sandox - Email Project
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:33:33 GMT
Joe,

Thanks I will post what I have (and have in mind, when my bugzilla
account is set up), I also do a fair of email related code.  That is
why I am interested in helping.
I am still geting a feel for everything at the moment, but if
everything goes well I will be more that happy to give you a hand.

Thanks,
Corey