commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [Configuration] VectorSupport for Configuration
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 20:29:17 GMT
"Eric Pugh" <epugh@opensourceconnections.com> writes:

>I think we should remove the Vector support now that we are past 1.0.
>Should we add a VectorConfiguration class that decorates a regular
>Configuration and adds in the Vector methods?

Yep, nuke it!

>Or just not worry about it?  Alternatively, should a VectorConfiguration
>live in the Turbine 2.3 source tree?

Turbine 2.x (x > 3) will solely use getList(). I was just worrying
about current Turbine 2.x (x <= 3) users that want to upgrade their
application dependencies from mumble-SNAPSHOT to 1.0 and suddently
find methods gone. The 1.0 release avoids this and for 1.1, we will be
better off without getVector().

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"