commons-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Germuska <...@Germuska.com>
Subject Re: Commons Sandox - Email Project
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:05:11 GMT
At 12:40 AM +0800 10/19/04, Corey Scott wrote:
>Firstly if this is the wrong place to send this then I am sorry but I
>am having trouble finding exactly where I should be sending my emails?
>:-)
>
>I have some proposed changes (code) and units tests, etc for the
>Commons (Sandox) email project that I would like to contribute.  I
>have tried to email some of the project team directly but this appears
>to be the wrong thing to do (my apologies), so.... can some please
>tell me what I am to do with my contribution?

Corey:

Although I haven't been paying it extremely close attention, I have
commit karma for commons-email and would try to find some time to
review any enhancement requests you might have.

The best thing would be to post them to bugzilla with a title that
includes [email] -- I try to keep an eye out for commons-dev mail
with that in the subject.

I'm not sure if anyone else with karma for commons-email is paying
much attention.   (If you are, feel free to speak up!)   I wasn't in
on the original development , but I do a fair bit of email-based code
for work (although we haven't changed our legacy apps to use
commons-email yet!)

Joe

--
Joe Germuska