commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [configuration] Any reason why JNDIConfiguration is readonly?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:44:06 GMT
It should be..  However, I found it a real pain..   I think I need to really
sit down and learn JNDI..  Write some unit tests of parsing the tree etc..
I thought it would be a simple matter, ended up not being.  Not, I think,
because of complexity, but just my own knowhow of JNDI.   Does anyone have a
good reference to what the various things in JNDI are?  "Name" and
"Contexts" etc...?   Most of the howto's I found seem too basic for me..

Eric