commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject [email]RE: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-email (in module jakarta-commons-sandbox) failed
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 09:02:44 GMT
Hi guys..  I just fixed it...  I am just starting to learn about gump, which
is a continous integration tool.  It needs to know about all dependencies,
so when commons-validator and oro where added, gump gave up the ghost!  The
fix is here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/gump/project/jakarta-commons-sandbox.xml

However, we are not out of the woods yet...  Corey, the unit tests depend on
a public email server being up and running.  However, due to spammers etc,
most prevent relaying.  So we really need a Mock SMPT server.  Dumbster
would work.

Corey, if you have time, but not lots, if you can compile Dumbster, I'll do
the integration work.  better yet would be a patch with both!

Eric