commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email]RE: [GUMP@brutus]: Project commons-email (in module jakarta-commons-sandbox) failed
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2004 11:53:26 GMT
Great..  What do you mean by 'original'?  I'm not too fussed about code
formats as long as it all matches.  My rule of thumb is to make my IDE do
whatever the existing code does.

If you are looking to do a big reformat of the code, make that a seperate
patch.  The reason is that when the reformat happens it causes lots of
"noise" in the CVS diffs, so any actual code functionality changes get lost.
So, maybe submit first the code change, and then the reformatting change.

Thanks!
Eric