commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email] test cases
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:10:01 GMT
By playing games with starting and stopping dumbster, it now outputs the
text in /target/test-emails.  The other sending targets fail due to missing
content errors.

I am now getting 8 failures and 1 error.  I have pasted below the errors
that I am getting.  It would be nice if someone can verify that they are
getting the same ones!

Since we are getting known errors, I tweaked maven to ignore errors and
failures so you can generate the docs by just running maven site.

Eric

 Failure details
	testSetFrom2
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception at
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testSetFrom2(EmailTest.java:420)
	testAddTo2
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception at
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testAddTo2(EmailTest.java:582)
	testAddCc2
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception at
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testAddCc2(EmailTest.java:822)
	testAddBcc2
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception at
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testAddBcc2(EmailTest.java:1050)
	testAddReplyTo2
Should have thrown an exception
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should have thrown an exception at
org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest.testAddReplyTo2(EmailTest.java:1291)
	testSend
Unexpected exception thrown
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected exception thrown at
org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmailTest.testSend(HtmlEmailTest.java:204)
	testGetSetMsg
N/A
java.lang.NullPointerException at java.lang.String.indexOf(String.java:1236)
at java.lang.String.indexOf(String.java:1218) at
org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmailTest.testGetSetMsg(HtmlEmailTest.java:88)
	testSend
Unexpected exception thrown
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Unexpected exception thrown at
org.apache.commons.mail.MultiPartEmailTest.testSend(MultiPartEmailTest.java:
185)
	testSetMsg
expected:<> but was:<null>
junit.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<> but was:<null> at
org.apache.commons.mail.MultiPartEmailTest.testSetMsg(MultiPartEmailTest.jav