commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: Validator inside of Email.java (RE: [email] Dumbster failing)
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 08:34:58 GMT
I think the question is the extra dependency..  Is it worth it?  And, is
there a way to make it optional?  I actually am now back to the it should be
optional as the validator class for emails has bugs against it for new email
types.  I think 4 letter suffixes don't pass for example..   However, for
other types that don't require an extra dependency, I see it being worth
having the extra checks.