commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Eric Pugh" <ep...@upstate.com>
Subject RE: [email] Anyone interested?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:09:19 GMT
I guess it depends on the scope of the extra dependencies and functionality.
This sounds like it's within the scope of [email].  It isnt called
[sendemail]!    Also, is this starting to intrude on the space that James
has?  Not looking to create a mail server, or anything.  You may want to
look at http://james.apache.org/ for ideas.

Eric