commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject [i18n] New component - help needed
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 18:12:09 GMT
Hi folks,

I've successfully added the I18n component to the commons sandbox. As I'm
new to Maven I didn't managed to generate the API Javadocs.

Can anyone have a look at this? Is this my fault as I assume? Seems that
Maven can not find the source (but is actually building the jars without
trouble).

Any hints would be great!

How can I integrate the link to the new component to the main commons page?
Should I run the script on commons-sandbox top level?

I'm afraid to do so as I may cause something bad.

Regards,

Daniel