commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Daniel Florey" <daniel.flo...@web.de>
Subject New componenent: i18n
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2004 13:54:41 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm a Slide committer for a while and now extracted a tiny package called
i18n that I found to be very useful in several projects in the past.

I wanted to add it to the sandbox, but unfortunately didn't even manage to
build the site with maven correctly. Everything works fine except the
javadoc generation.

The javadoc-plugin states that no sources can be found. I've upgraded to
javadoc plugin 1.7 but this won't help.

Can anyone of the maven experts around have a look at this problem? As I'm
very new to maven I think it's most likely fault.

I've just added the sources to the CVS ({sandbox}/i18n).

Many thanks in advance,

Daniel