commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Zeigermann <oliver.zeigerm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Digester and xmlio
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2004 06:04:28 GMT
Would not know where writing to XML should go to. Maybe a component of its own?

Concerning merging concepts, there currently are two things I would
not know how to integrate into Digester:
- sparing a custom stack in many cases where the path object passed
with all call backs serves a generic one
- having all information about simple elements in a single call back

I know Simon is busy now, but maybe we can keep this in mind...

Oliver

P.S.: Simon, good luck to escape your job hell!