commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [dbutils] Anyone working on this project?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:56:27 GMT

Hi,
You mean it's a copy of the javax.jsp.jstl.sql.ResultSupport/Result
classes? ;)  Those things have been copied over for ages.  I supposed
DBUtils is yet another appropriate place for such a useful little
utility, since I assume yours doesn't require the JSP/JSTL APIs ;)

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com