commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: autobuild of convert and modeler
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 12:59:53 GMT

Hi,
I saw in your other message that you already found modeler -- good.

Modeler 1.1 was one of my first (if not the first) Commons release as
Release Manager.  So I may have made one more mistakes.  It does seem
properly set up for download and mirroring, but if you find something
missing I'll be glad to address it ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics