commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:17:34 GMT
this isn't really a release stopper but it's been bothering me for a
while and so this seems like a good excuse to try to resolve it...

the sub-sites for the tag libraries don't seem to inherit any common
navigation elements from either the main commons site or from the jelly
site. i think that it'd be much better if they were more richly linked
back.

were they designed this way? (and would there be any objections if i
updated them so they contained common stuff?)

is it a issue of some kind? (i seem to recall paul complaining about
some digester behaviour as regards resolving urls ages ago)

- robert