commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Reilly <timothyrei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: New componenent: i18n
Date Sat, 09 Oct 2004 15:52:14 GMT
Hmmm.. package is/was specified in the parent pom. Which is why I'd
assumed it was the capital "I" in the name element instead of
lower-case. Changing it to lower case let me do $>maven jar ... but
you're right I just assumed that once 'jar' was finding something to
compile then javadoc would run too. Apologies for not testing.

I'm still head scratching as to why it's needed to pull <package> out
of the parent pom, explicitly.