commons-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Heger <heg...@med.uni-marburg.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Any reason why JNDIConfiguration is readonly?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 05:49:23 GMT
Hmm, navigating through a tree based on a configuration key, creating
missing nodes if necessary and finally storing the value...

Similar code is contained in HierarchicalConfiguration and I suppose in
XMLConfiguration, too, to update the internally used DOM tree. I wonder
if this could be generalized.

Oliver