commons-dev mailing list archives

From A Leg <hale_in...@yahoo.com>
Subject [collection] problem with iterator
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 12:21:14 GMT
Hi

If I try to compile collection from last CVS I get :

test:compile:
    [javac] Compiling 189 source files to
/home/rcs/Master/extern/java/jakarta/jakarta-commons/collections/target/test-classes
/home/rcs/Master/extern/java/jakarta/jakarta-commons/collections/src/test/org/apache/commons/collections/iterators/TestSingletonIterator2.java:51:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method reset ()
location: class org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.SingletonIterator
        iter.reset();
            ^
/home/rcs/Master/extern/java/jakarta/jakarta-commons/collections/src/test/org/apache/commons/collections/iterators/TestSingletonIterator2.java:56:

cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : constructor SingletonIterator (java.lang.Object,boolean)
location: class org.apache.commons.collections.iterators.SingletonIterator
        return new SingletonIterator(testValue, false);
               ^
Andre