commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kevin A. Burton" <bur...@newsmonster.org>
Subject [feedparser] Getting Brad Neuberg CVS commit
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2004 00:00:55 GMT
Hi gang.

Brad Neuberg has been working with me on the Jakarta Feed Parser for the
last 6 months, and has proved himself capable of committing to CVS via
the patch mechanism.  He has implemented large changes to the feed
parser, such as heuristics for more advanced weblog provider probing,
unit test infrastructure, and more.  He has also shown that he can
communicate on the Jakarta Commons mailing list concerning patches and
design changes, as he has been a member on this list for the last five
months.

Brad is currently working on landing a large set of patches, which he
will discuss on this list.  It would help him and I if he had CVS access.

Can I get Brad CVS access to FeedParser in the sandbox?

Kevin

get a free iPod!