commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Kris Nuttycombe" <Kris.Nuttyco...@noaa.gov>
Subject Re: [pipeline] Status?
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 16:19:22 GMT
Fairly new, at present. My group developed this framework to use for
automated data ingest sytems, and we're using it on our production machines.

I'm in the process of making some improvements to the API, and I built a
sandbox homepage for the project but seem to have lost some of the files
somehow. I hope to be able to find or restore them this week. The next
job is to write some tests to both verify correctness and provide a
"hello world" type example of using the framework.

In the meantime, feel free to grab the source code and the project.xml
file and give it a go! Hopefully the javadocs are complete enough to be
useful.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Kris

Oliver Zeigermann wrote:

>Folks,
>
>I just had a chance to have a look at this project and it looks
>interesting. What is the status of it?
>
>Oliver

Kris Nuttycombe
Associate Scientist
Geospatial Data Services Group
CIRES, National Geophysical Data Center/NOAA
(303) 497-6337
Kris.Nuttycombe@noaa.gov