commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean_schofi...@schof.com>
Subject Re: [chain] New interface: CatalogFactory
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2004 22:53:03 GMT
Craig,

I've attached a copy of CatalogFactoryBase.  Its meant to go in the
'impl' package.  It implements CatalogFactory along the lines of what we
discused.  I attempted to have my IDE use "unix" style linebreaks but
you may want to check just to be sure.

Next I will start working on modifying ChainListener.  My plan is for
ChainListener to store the Catalog as the default Catalog in
CatalogFactoryBase (in addition to storing it in the ServletContext
which is already being done.)  This way users can have two options open
to them.  If they need the Catalogs in their business logic (like I do)
they will most likely use the new CatalogFactoryBase.

sean