commons-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Lowe <mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [email] test cases
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:42:25 GMT
The problem is I need to check output, the stuff that Junit cant do.
So the easiest way is having teh emails mailed from the test cases..

test:test:
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.DefaultAuthenticatorTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.964 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.EmailAttachmentTest
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 4.907 sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest
    [junit] Tests run: 37, Failures: 7, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.171 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.mail.EmailTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmailTest
    [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 9.349 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.mail.HtmlEmailTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.MultiPartEmailTest
    [junit] Tests run: 11, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 11.09 sec
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST org.apache.commons.mail.MultiPartEmailTest FAILED
    [junit] Running org.apache.commons.mail.SimpleEmailTest
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 2.779 sec

All these errors seem related to when the mails attempt to send.

Mark