commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [FileUpload] An update for Mac users
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:29:44 GMT
I've applied a patch that fixes bugs #30061 and #23229, related to
FileUpload failing for uploads from IE5 on Mac OS9. This issue has been
outstanding for some time, so I'm happy to finally have a fix that does
not impact performance. This change _may_ also change bug #25598.

While I've done extensive testing to ensure that this change does not
break FileUpload on Windows, I don't have access to a Mac with OS9 on it
to verify that there are no further problems on that platform. So if any
of you who _do_ have such systems could pick up the 20041017 nightly build
of FileUpload and check it out, that would be much appreciated. Note that
you will also need the nightly build of Commons IO, since recent fixes
have also been made with the help of classes from that component.

If someone who has run across bug #25598 could try out this build also,
that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

--
Martin Cooper