commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mfncoo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commons Sandox - Email Project
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2004 17:00:28 GMT
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:40:09 +0800, Corey Scott <corey.scott@gmail.com> wrote:
> Firstly if this is the wrong place to send this then I am sorry but I
> am having trouble finding exactly where I should be sending my emails?
> :-)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/email/mail-lists.html

This can be reached by clicking on "Mailing Lists" under "Project
Info" on the Commons Email web site.

> I have some proposed changes (code) and units tests, etc for the
> Commons (Sandox) email project that I would like to contribute.  I
> have tried to email some of the project team directly but this appears
> to be the wrong thing to do (my apologies), so.... can some please
> tell me what I am to do with my contribution?

The best thing to do is to submit it as an enhancement request in the
bug tracking system:

http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/

This can be reached by clicking on "Issue Tracking" under "Project
Info" on the Commons Email web site.

--
Martin Cooper