commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henning Schmiedehausen <>
Subject RE: [ANN] Apache Jakarta Commons Collections 1.0 released
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 09:44:30 GMT

apologies all around and especially to the commons collections team. It
was 3am, I was tired and yes, I did cut'n'paste.

Thanks for all the mails that I've got.

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 10:20, Rory Winston wrote:
> Oops....The subject says "Collections", not "Configuration"!
> You didn't cut and paste, by any chance? ;)
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen          INTERMETA GmbH        +49 9131 50 654 0

                       --Michelle Levesque, "Fundamental Issues with
                                    Open Source Software Development"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message