commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Jelly and a release
Date Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:30:46 GMT
As, in my head, this was mostly be overridden by "receiving"
subclasses, I didn't really care.

I have done as you suggest, though, and, indeed, it makes the MuteTag
better: this one can now avoid the toString of such things as the
result of a Jexl expression, some speed improvement I think.
Also, the jexl expressions now output into the XMLOutput through
objectData(o) which means that such expressions will be usable to feed
"as a result".

One thing that would be lovely is to have all the parents of arg tags
use this (and have arg tag use it)... are there some strong wishes to
have the following:
   <j:new className="myClass">${a}${b}</j:new> ?
or
   <j:list>${a}${b}${c}</j:list>
??
Both would be easy with it.