commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [GUMP@brutus]: jelly-tags/commons-jelly-tags-swing failed
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:15:30 GMT
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, Paul Libbrecht <paul@activemath.org> wrote:

> I sure know it doesn't but is it were GUMP is running ?

Sometimes, yes.  We used to run it on moof.apache.org which is an OS X
Server box.

> Or is GUMP really intended to be distributed to the whole world ?

Actually yes 8-)

Gump has been run on Apache and third-party hardware on Windows 2000,
Linux (various distros), FreeBSD, Solaris and MacOS X in the past and
we fully intend to support the full range of OSes available to us in
the future as well.

We'd gladly try Gump on OpenVMS or zSeries machines if anybody could
give us an account on one.

Right now there is no active Gump installation that I'm aware of on
anything but Linux, although Adam may be using a different OS at
Sybase.

Stefan