commons-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [chain] Propose new class: Catalog Factory
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:44:22 GMT
I confess to ambivalence on this one.  While it's always nice to have
utility APIs like this, is there really enough value add over the
typical naive implementation?

If you do go ahead and propose the code for this, I'd suggest a public
interface in o.a.c.chain and a default implementation in
o.a.c.chain.impl as you see for the other APIs.

Craig