commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <>
Subject Re: [configuration] RC2 is Now Available
Date Sun, 26 Sep 2004 16:18:53 GMT
"Eric Pugh" <> writes:

>The commons-configuration team is pleased to announce the Commons
>Configuration 1.0-rc2 release!

>Tools to assist in the reading of configuration/preferences files in various

Turbine 2.3.1-rc and my applications still compile and work with this
release (they did not with RC1). So IMHO the regressions from -dev to
-rc1 are gone. Good news!

I haven't had time to check on all the new features, though.

Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen          INTERMETA GmbH        +49 9131 50 654 0

                                    Open Source Software Development"

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message