commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <...@intermeta.de>
Subject Re: [configuration] Refactoring for file based configurations
Date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 08:02:50 GMT
Emmanuel Bourg <smanux@lfjr.net> writes:

>Hi all, sorry for the delay I have been quite busy lately. Here is a
>preview of the refactoring I would like to suggest for file based
>configurations:

>http://forums.lfjr.net/commons-configuration-refactored.zip

Don't think that I will have time to dig into this deeper but your
changes all sound logical.

On what code is this based? Did you fork off some point in the past
or is this from HEAD?

>It's not fully tested yet but I wanted to share it as soon as possible
>to get your feedback. This version doesn't include the latest patchs:

>Here are the changes:

[...]

As long as they pass the unit tests, I'd say: Go ahead. Do you plan
this for 1.0 or post-1.0?

	Regards
		Henning

                                    Open Source Software Development"