commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [IO] DOSFileFilter
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2004 18:58:38 GMT

(now my email is fixed, I can reply).

We're targetting JDK 1.2, though I'm always completely happy to depend on
1.4 if the community wants to. Can't remember when I last used 1.3 or
earlier.

Hen

On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 jason.anderson@oocl.com wrote:

> Sure, but since 1.4 the dependency is on java.lang.String
>
> Jason

for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.