commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: [lang] MappedMessageFormat
Date Sun, 05 Sep 2004 01:09:37 GMT

Here's my interpolation-style class by the way. The bit of interest is the
interpolateLists method, it lets you do:

"Some kind of text with a $*{list, ','} list in it. "

http://www.osjava.org/genjava/multiproject/gj-core/xref/com/generationjava/util/Interpolator.html

Probably more than we want a MappedMessageFormat to do, but thought I'd
mention it.

Hen