commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: jakarta-commons-sandbox commit privs for feedparser...
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 20:51:01 GMT

So looks like Kevin should start a vote for Brad to become an ASF
committer.

The only negative I can see is the lack of open-activity on Brad's part,
in which case Kevin/Brad could continue the current setup for a while, via
the mailing list and bugzilla so a community trust can be developed and
Brad can become a committer.

This is a big one I think, so I'm -0 to Brad as a committer. I won't fight
if the community are happy with things, but I think it's a dangerous
precedent to set.

Hen