commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [IO] DOSFileFilter
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 20:43:19 GMT

Kind of. There was a similar suggestion of adding a WildcardFilter; which
jakarta-oro currently has one of, so we didn't do it.

For the IO 1.1 release, I'm planning to add a WildcardFilter that is not
based on regexp, and will happily take submissions (especially with unit
tests *hint* :) ). Best way to handle it is probably to make it a bugzilla
entry for io, as I'm not planning to work on IO 1.1 until Lang 2.1 is
getting near release time. Of course, anyone else is free to work on it,
these are just my plans.

Hen

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 jason.anderson@oocl.com wrote:

> Is there any interest in including the attached file filter?
>
> It allows DOS style filtering using * and ?
> E.g. *test*.java~*~  to accept java test case backups
>
> Jason Anderson
>

>  <<DOSFileFilter.java>>
>

> IMPORTANT NOTICE
> Email from OOCL is confidential and may be legally privileged.  If it is not intended
for you, please delete it immediately unread.  The internet cannot guarantee that this communication
is free of viruses, interception or interference and anyone who communicates with us by email
is taken to accept the risks in so doing.  Without limitation, OOCL and its affiliates accept
no liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in connection with the use of this email.  Under
no circumstances shall this email constitute a binding agreement to carry or for provision
of carriage services by OOCL, which is subject to the availability of carrier's equipment
and vessels and the terms and conditions of OOCL's standard bill of lading which is also available
at http://www.oocl.com.