commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject RE: Moving from Bugzilla to JIRA
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:24:51 GMT

I'd like to be using JIRA rather than Bugzilla. Release planning feels
possible in JIRA, whereas in Bugzilla it always feels like something so
painful it is not worth the effort you'd have to put in.

In fact, I'm currently using the Wiki to try to simulate the release
process in JIRA :)

+1

Hen

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-1] Eduardo Sebastián Marco wrote:

> I think it should be necessary to have a vote, but I don't think like
> Gary does. I think the matter here is not whether we support opensource
> or not... Of course we do! I think the matter here is excelence. And in
> my opinion, if there's something actually better and it's avalaible, why
> not? Is that or getting involved on the lesser tool to make it better.
>

> Eduardo.

to Jira, a non-open-source project. It feels to me that this would send a negative message,
as in: we are not supporting the open-source community.