commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Worden" <br...@worden.org>
Subject RE: [MATH] Matrix indices
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2004 14:56:51 GMT
Ok,

I tally (pre-apologies if I misrepresent anyone):

Four votes for 0-based indexing (Andrew, Kim, Mark, and Stephen).
Three votes for 1-based indexing (Al, Phil, and myself).

Should we go ahead with the 0-based change and put this to rest? Or do we
still need some debate?

I, for one, want to move on.

Brent Worden